Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I'm Raa :)
hidup umpama ice-cream, jum nikmatinya sebelum ia mulai cair!!

Thursday, December 27, 2012

the unexpected girls day out

Assalamualaikum. And oh well to be, I had an amazing day with my ex-schoolmate which we never plan to go out yesterday. Harharhar :DD Like always what we planned for will never exactly did as what we wished for. Things happened so unexpectedly. Its just a simple ask from me to one of my friend on twitter sound :

Me : Sue kat mana?
Sue: Rumah, kenapa?
Me : Keluar jom, jalan jalan cari makan.
Sue: Okay see you at Selayang Mall, Ayam Penyet.

And for sure, some of our memories are here :)

me, huda and diyana


we had an sore eyes, the doctors give us 2000 days MC. yukss


the yellow one, kak iqa, nice to meet her :)


taraaa :)


okay, aksesori ala ala clip art gambar yang i and sue pakai ni sebenarnya barang kat kedai huda. hahaha, kitorang je jadi model tak berbayar tetiba.


Okay, this thing did really surprised me so much okay. And its funny.