Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I'm Raa :)
hidup umpama ice-cream, jum nikmatinya sebelum ia mulai cair!!

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Food Obsession

Assalamualaikum. I am the type of get too obsessed of delicious food on everywhere! Yes! And yes again I LIKE FOOD VERY MUCH! But despite it, I really hate being fat! For now, I'm just like my body type that people call me for so and so body, glad with it cuz I don't like that too skinny and too fat look! Err~

And okay, I get too excited of looking at food and I don't even know why. I liked COOL STORAGE, you know right, the place full of food! Grahh! Geram gila kalau masuk! Macam nak beli semua makanan. And yes, I like travel for food and somehow I'd wished that I am apart of "Jalan - jalan Cari Makan" crews. Oh if i got that chance I will grab it right away!. Emm~ *cita-cita besar*

I like baking, cakes, cuppy, cookies, brownies. I like it very much! And wished + dreaming + blerghh that one day I had my own bakery :) wow! How fantastic it was! And my bakery's must be cute as the owner! Haha, ni semua angan-angan dengan EMYRA but really hope that this would be true one day! :D

Dah lah, byebye korang :) esok ada common test sebenarnya ni!