Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I'm Raa :)
hidup umpama ice-cream, jum nikmatinya sebelum ia mulai cair!!

Sunday, October 28, 2012

thought of back off

Assalamualaikum. All of the sudden, i wake up from my bed and opened up my laptop. You know, just to indulge myself with my blog, hihih :DD

Start all over with my Amirul Hadi <3 :=":" a="a" about="about" against="against" and="and" anymore.="anymore." arguing="arguing" at="at" back="back" beginning="beginning" broke="broke" dont="dont" dulu="dulu" eventually="eventually" everything="everything" facebook.="facebook." facebook="facebook" feel="feel" goes="goes" gonna="gonna" him="him" i="i" its="its" kat="kat" kau="kau" ke="ke" kept="kept" kita="kita" know="know" like="like" longer="longer" lupa="lupa" m="m" make="make" me="me" n="n" no="no" nor="nor" of="of" off="off" okay.="okay." on="on" p="p" pernah="pernah" promises="promises" public="public" relationship="relationship" rules="rules" s="s" same="same" say="say" smooth="smooth" so="so" spontaneously="spontaneously" status="status" that="that" the="the" this="this" time="time" towards="towards" trust="trust" turns="turns" twitter="twitter" us.="us." we="we" weh="weh" when="when" why="why" with="with" wondered="wondered" you="you">
Times flew by, pejam celik pejam celik selasa ni dah nak perform. Oh My God, I dont know if I am ready for this, to be on a big stage, to confront all the audience. Ehm, I dont think so, Thought of  back off from this thing but, I've sign a contract and I can't and this is sad D'; and yet, Im titled as a Dancer's from now onward.

I don't know what's wrong with me. All become so wrong. I don't feel to further my studies anymore. I don't have heart. I wish somebody could blew me some spirit to go through the studied. Perhaps.

In silence its already a month Aidil left me.

I went to Emyr house and just wonder what!! Dia bantai kenalkan aku kat satu family dia, His big family okay!! His uncles his aunties. And I don't know where did I get the guts to sit next to his Granma and talk about my future, well dan tak lupa, nenek dia yang tengah sakit tua tu peluk cium pipi aku masa aku nak balik okay. And that's sweet. Terharu much!!! But, I tried to move step backward from Emyr. Please, as long as I am Amirul's, I dont want to fall for another boys. I did meant this.

I wish everything flews good and well if Allah wills it. Shall go, Azan Subuh berkumandang. Love xoxo. Till we meet again.