Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I'm Raa :)
hidup umpama ice-cream, jum nikmatinya sebelum ia mulai cair!!

Monday, August 1, 2011

aidil oh aidil

• Who am I : friend :) maybe! (tangan di dada mata ke atas)
• My name in Your phone : en. aidil
• Whether You would go out with Me : no more with you!
• Who am I to You : ex- friend. (make sense and it could be)
• What do You like most about Me : your kindness!
• What do You dislike about Me : nothing!!
• Your first impression of Me : woa, handsome! :)

okay, i post benda ni sebab saje je okay. suddenly aidil antonio text i and gave this to me. this just nothing. i post pun sebab dulu i ada dapat text yang mcm ni jugak from my friend. not exactly but ala2 lahh. so i just refreshed it on my mind!

and pasal aidil antonio, i x tau pape pasal dia. dia yang tiba2 text i.. haa, no spekulasi liar okay! please.